Sunday, June 28, 2015

"2nd Time Around" Eustis, FL

This is another place that Doesnt come to mind when I'm looking to stuff my closet. I found a purse here once, but that's all. However, it does have some legit vintage wear and has always had some stellar WTFs.

I dig these, especially since no respectable Asian tea would ever take cream or sugar.

Super rustic. I almost want to put creme brûlée in the one in the front. Perhaps it's the ribbing. 

Love the motif on the back pot...why didn't I focus on that? Thrifting can make you dizzy...

Not one, but two sewing machine tables! This also gives you an idea of how this shop just tosses a bunch of junk together. Sift at your own risk.

Love this ceramic pot. I want to make a Latin stew in it.

The royalty from the last post forgot the king's shot glass.

Another view of the haphazard way these people pile in the crap. Still, who doesn't need a weiner dog caddy? 

Plastic fox was .10 cents, plastic fox is now mine. Mainly I bought it because I saw a plastic collie, aftershave bottle in DeLand (in an antique shop) that I didn't buy and was sad about. But ten cents versus $5 is pretty great.

I've taken photos of this before. There were two of them, it looks like one sold...WT...no...not yet!

I should have checked the price on this, my mom would love it. 

Goddam majestic.

I think this is the first pot I've seen (like this) with metal handles.

I forget what these are for, a friend's mom uses hers solely to clarify butter for seafood. 

Pots now are all flaaaaash.

"Le."

Tech lols.

This was so cute, my synesthesia went crazy. 

My second exposure to the gem sweater-dress.

A wonder of modern design. 

Today's WTF came later when one of our party gave me this item:

A .50 cent handkerchief that illustrates and educates. The best part? The calorie counts are all wrong. 




















No comments: