Sunday, June 28, 2015

Apopka Goodwill (6.25)

I forgot about this place. I don't remember having any luck here myself, but with new eyes and on a new day...sure.

I tried on an H&M dress, black with white safety pins in open and closed positions. I don't know why I didn't take a photo. I guess I was too distracted and upset by the fact that it was too small. 

St. Olaf chic; The Nylund.

I kinda want to go back for this cropped sweater. It's obviously modern, but I kinda dig its slouch.

In the, "Specialty" section. Which, by the way, confuses me in any Goodwill that has one. The items in this section never seem to be any different from the regular merchandise on the floor...

Also in the specialty. 

"That's it, my goth days are over, time to donate the coffin."

I want to drink coffee from this whilst in one of my dad's old Airstream trailers. 

I hate chamomile, but that's what must go in here. 

I'm sad that they put the price over one of these colorful birds... Still, a neat dish. 

My WTF is also my favorite piece:

DOG RAPTOR COSTUME! Vlad would make a good raptor. 

No comments: