Sunday, June 28, 2015

Leesburg Goodwill (6.25)

My favorite Goodwill. 

You know me and blue & white.

This way you don't actually have to GO to Scotland.

Macrame and an orange couch.

This is maybe the most wonderful item for the kitchen EVER. 

I actually don't like this mug, but it fits in with my growing collection of earthy glazes.

Hot cocoa.

This is what royalty drinks their Mountain Dew from. 

Creamers. The one on the right is from Denny's, is it not?

People seem to find these things, this is my first "art" find.

I tried this on, it fit except that it was too short because it's petite. It was kinda great, but was basically a blank canvas. This would need some love. 

This would probably look good on someone, not I. 

I'm thinking about picking this up. Faux suede.

This still had Macy's tags on it. It said it had something to do with Design Star? I think? It said it was small, but was huge on me. Maybe a small plus? I was so confused by this.

Time to sing the gem sweater song.

People Pants!

Today's WTF:

It just dawned on me that these are probably bad eggs...maybe? But...why?

















No comments: