Friday, July 3, 2015

Trader Mae's (Apopka 7.2)

A friend of mine was joining me for the day as I ran errands. We saw that Trader Mae's wasn't too far ahead. He had heard that it was a good place for vintage and antique goods. It's not bad. The only problem is that the prices are only good if plan on keeping the items. (Mark up would be outrageous if you planned on resale). 

I swear I'll be more conscious of my photos. (I was having a bad day).

I want to fill these with citrus juices.

Yellow is the "it" color. Check that mixer!

Just pair with espadrilles.

Most epic ashtray. Très Mad Men.

Soup on the job.

You know you want it. 

This is the best thing. I don't think I even have anything good enough to keep in it. THAT'S how good it is.

Throwback decor.

Dieting is fun again!

I love mushroom kitchenware; too cozy.

I want that bacon press. I think I'd used it to cap the trailer hitch on my van.

The last fan you'll ever need.

Colored glass and old cameras soothe my soul.

The welcome lab!

Dat form.

I almost bought this picnic basket. The stencils appeared to be new, but it's still very sweet.

My heart.

Country cabin. 

I love old leather bags. I could smell this one from a mile away. 

Scholarly bear.

I fell in love with Mr. Camel, but stayed for the other knickknacks.

Oh ho ho ho, this stopped my heart.

I dislike wicker handled teapots, but still...

Owwwwwl.

I wish I had this for the Fourth of July. 

A lovely collection of lady things. The purse in front was hand beaded. To. Die. For.

These hinged, metal spice pots made me smile. 

Caffee pat.

1 comment:

TealVasha said...

I wish they were labeled with spices I actually use more than twice in Dec. I would request to buy them via etsy.