Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stage Door Thrift & Gift (Mount Dora 7.2)

This place opened a while ago in the nearest/only pub in my neighborhood (the Jam Inn). Inside the bar remains and it's dim. There were a couple, affordable priced vintage pieces, but I passed. (Cash ONLY folks).

In case you didn't ALREADY think that teatime was for ladies.

A Hope Chest? I wish I could read the front. 

Serious, tanning salon Jesus. 

More Splash Mountainware.

I almost bought this just because it's so unusual. 

I liked this set too. I didn't even notice the mug handles until I got home and looked at this photo. 

Reallllly nice.

Buttah.

Cat figurines man, cat figurines. 

Used unicorn candle. Worth every penny. 

I'm confident that this WTF will impress:

"GOTCHER NUTS!"

1 comment:

TealVasha said...

I can read the trunk, in theory. But I can only make out one (maybe two) of the words. It's Swedish or Danish. I think it's a proverb. Definitely the word "daughter".