Saturday, July 4, 2015

Leesburg Goodwill (7.3)

Back to my fave. I had merch' to exchange. Did you know that you could do that? 30 days with a receipt (and tags). 

I was struck by that teapot. (Literally, har har).

I almost caved for this. I imagined serving cardamon chai to a reclining belly dancer. She'd invite me to join her. 

Christmas in July is now Thanksgiving in July. 

I love mugs with a surprise on the inside.

Sweet.

Another lovely glaze.

Serve you a something something you can't refuse. 

The best jar of this type.

To make your own, partitioned TV dinner.

Shu-garr.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to live forever?

I can only imagine that the inside of this smells like powder. 

Fall bear.

Classic car shirt...meh...

I almost picked up this for etsy. I just couldn't fully envision the buyer...


I did get this fakey Muybridge shirt for myself though. #AnimationNerd

So...wait...what?

On the way home I went back to the bar thrift store and got this picnic basket. 

(Bag from England.) Who wants to go on a picnic with me?




















No comments: