Friday, July 3, 2015

St. Vincent de Paul Thrift (Apopka 7.2)

This place seems to mainly be furniture and appliances. However, I returned here yesterday in hopes of finding two Paddington bear figurines that I couldn't justify grabbing when I was here last. They were gone, of course, but there were still some gems.

In the window I spotted this hooty mug. 

Iconic salt and pepper shakers.

Some other fun salt and pepper shakers. 

These bulls were my favorites. I've never seen shakers like 'em, although those gators in the back are pretty good too. 

UP UP AND AWAY, IN MY BEAUTIFUL, MY BEAUTIFUL BALLOON! (Worst song EVER, BeeTeeDubs).

Love this glaze.

I'd keep curry powder in it.

Mini loaf pan meets pumpkin motif, I'm in. 

This coffee pot is so great. I love the experimentation with elongated forms in pieces like this. 

A lone clown glass.

Grapefruit bowl...well it is in my head anyway...

A tempura-fondue maker. Move over single function devices, you've got serious competition in this amazing piece.

Topo Gigio?

That's a WTF on the left if I've ever seen one... Tiki...torch...on right? 

A Costa Rican cart. I dig the painting. 

Sherlock Holmes, Piccadilly Circus cabinet?

Nooooo! It's a dartboard! 

I bet you're wondering what could top the figurine and lamp from above.

Didst Thou request a panoply of conucopic or conch like drinking vessels? You're WELCOME. 

No comments: