Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Leesburg Goodwill 4.19.16


I love these sets. If I could ship them safely, I would have nabbed 'em for my etsy site. 

World Market chic, without the price tag.

IT'S A PHEASANT! There were two of them, two glass pheasants.

Elegant lamb.

Weird dog...what...what is this for?

Pardon my finger, but this aesthetic sends me back.

CUH-CAW! 

My S.O. and I...surely...

So at first I though that this was a Christmas caroler themed trashcan, I'm thinking it's a champagne bucket...I hope so...

Christmas.


There's something sweet about this.

All I can do is laugh.

I wanted this so badly. Love me some Jesus memorabilia.

Roostahs.

Sweet ducks.

Cute as heck.

To match above.

The biggest selection of that brown glaze-ware I've ever seen. In fact, I've never seen a casserole dish, or other serving bowls.

I love thrift store art.

Oh yeah, gotta get riiiiight up in there.

It's important to store your milk in a Christmas themed bottle during the holidays.

Home.

Cute as heck.

Dem bones.

So...what's going on here...exactly?

I don't know that any mom would want this...

Kinda cool.

I probably should have gotten this for the shop.

*cocks head* wut?

For guests ONLY!

I like this variation.

Fat carrot.

This is so great.

What an odd motif to put on a glass...

I just love this stuff. Out of context it's like...the best.

On the way out.

What tiiiiime is it? Pasta time.

I think this is the crown jewel of this visit. Just let this one sink in.


No comments: