Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Eustis Goodwill 4.19.16

Littles.

I dig this, but of course I have no need for it...or space...

This clock is amazing.

One unicorn without a horn.

Two unicorns without horns. From someone's ununicorn collection.

How 70s fancy would you feel drinking out of this?

Or 70s sleazy?

Thought about getting these for my ex.

I love these fakey greek thangs.

Florida.

Bird mugs are all the rage.

I know a bunch of people who would love this.

Kitchen Chicken.

Tea for one sets are the sweetest.

Ceramic server.

I'm king when I drink from this vessel.

I want to drink cucumber water from this.

Cream Love.

Nice glaze.

Wistfully she gazes.

Classic trivets.

We three things.

This takes me back.

I love these metal plates.

This this is so worn, I want to turn it into something. Didn't buy it though, couldn't put my mind to a specific project.

Matching creamer.

This thrift store always has something with this design on it. This is the first piece I've seen (anywhere) that wasn't glass or ceramic. (Though the piece on the front is ceramic.)

Rustic.

No comments: