Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Stuff That I Found While Unpacking


These should have been posted with the bear block print I was working on. These were just some sketchies, but they helped inform the final. Unfortunately, the final print/block were not as exciting to me as the sketches.


Lithography practice. You can see I'm not very good at it, the differences in ink thickness are really apparent. (But these were just tests...so...)


Sketch based on Colin's painting/drawings/lithos, "The Fates."


This guy is wonky, but I like him. His feet however, need work.


These cats be so crazy, Dogboy's all like, "Whatevs."


Eerie doodle I did with the last of the ink in my brush pen. I wasn't really planning on this drawing to appear, but appear it did.


I bet you have conversations with your boyfriend that end in this sort of thing...right?

No comments: